Effects Demo Reel 2015 Effects Demo Reel 2015

Good to see that you're still alive :) You've improved a lot since you started!

-Scythe

Birthday Girl Birthday Girl

So this is it?

And you call my animations to easy to make? Please don't judge my animations on simplicity when all you got to show for it is this.

The Facebook Problem The Facebook Problem

Awsome xD

The kissing couple in the park made my day xD

In Utero In Utero

Helloooo

Pretty good :D I liked the challanges of the awards, I cant seem to kill the alien yet without dying though... But ill keep on trying :D

FetusFulp responds:

it's a babeh.

good luck :3

Epic Battle Fantasy Epic Battle Fantasy

Good work!

I really like this game, its balanced and with a lot of spells, attacks, and swords to match the attacks. I love it :D
I only found a few minor bugs; I killed the giant mecha and the pokemanz but I didnt get the award. Also sometimes the health bar doesnt show on the enemy's when you attack them, or 1 enemy stands in front of the other enemeys attack bar, so I can't see it.
The only thing that this rpg needs are some minor bug changes, and a storyline would also be nice :) Good work though! keep it up!

Karoshi:Suicide Salaryman Karoshi:Suicide Salaryman

Nice

I played through the whole game without any help from any site, and I loved it! I don't know why people are asking to make it easyer, if this game was more easy it would get a little boring. I really liked the idea's. They get better the more you get to the end. Overall a nice game!